PAC ETIQUETTE OF PLAY
All NEW MEMBERS MUST READ BEFORE ATTENDING ANY EVENT
-It is imperative that each player knows their rating before coming to an Open Play. Please read the PLAYER RATING section.
-All players must check-in before every Open Play. Each player will then be place in their appropriate group or division. Players must play at their rating level or can choose to play at a lower level for practice. No Player is allowed to play up a division unless approved by the Club Certified Rater.
-Please introduce yourself before every game. Tap paddle handles at conclusion of each game with a smile and a positive comment.
-One team picks a Server and the opposing team picks the Side of the court.
-Call "out balls" loudly and make sure to always call the score before you serve.
-Spectators should NOT call lines.
-If you’re not sure if the ball is in or out, the play is always IN.
-Immediately stop play when “ball on court” is called. “Ball on court” should only be called if it is a safety issue (rolling on someone’s court) or may affect the point at that time. Rolling along the fence does NOT constitute a safety issue, so do not disrupt the other court’s rally. Do NOT run onto someone else’s court to get your ball. Wait for them to FINISH play and then ask them to retrieve your ball.
-Do not walk across the back of the court during LIVE play. Please wait until the play is done on that court before crossing. Don’t linger behind the court.
-Members must come off the court after every game, especially when there are people waiting (4 off/4 on). Game is up to 9 winner by 1.
-Place paddle into WINNER or OTHER buckets to save your spot for the next game.
-Refrain from touching or rearranging the paddles once they are in the buckets.
-Most Importantly to always remember our PAC Motto of Friends, Fun and Fitness!
Membership to PickleBall Athletics is at the sole discretion of management!
-Membership is non transferable and non refundable.
-Written minimum 30 day advance cancellation notice of membership by email (no exceptions).
-The registration fee applies to all new members and re-applies for returning members if membership plan was cancelled.
-Stop and Hold policy $10 administration fee (max. up to 10 months hold) with a 30 day advance notice.
-Paid Lessons and Events are non-refundable.
-If the Event or Group Lessons is cancelled due to rain, there will be no make up classes and all registration fees are non-refundable
Management has the right to suspend and/or terminate any membership for non-payment of dues, fees, or for behaviour detrimental to the enjoyment of the PickleBall Athletics Club members and staff for any reason deemed sufficient in the sole discretion of Management. See rules, regulations and code of conduct below.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Every member of PickleBall Athletics Club pledges the following:
1. I will always remember that Pickleball is a game and I am playing to have FUN.
2. I will treat others with respect and constantly demonstrate good sportsmanship.
3. I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others
4. I will observe the rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
5. I will be a positive influence on members and others to encourage teamwork.
6. I will not flaunt my position or standing within the club.
7. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
8. I will not engage in any behaviour that would endanger the health, safety or well being of others.
9. I will not engage in the use of excessive profanity.
10. I will not criticize my partner or other members nor fault them for their mistakes.
11. I will dress in safe and appropriate attire including proper court or tennis shoes that are non-marking.
*Contact Us for any additional information.