Membership to PickleBall Athletics is at the sole discretion of management!
-Membership is non transferable and non refundable.
-Written minimum 30 day advance cancellation notice of membership by email (no exceptions).
-The registration fee applies to all new members and re-applies for returning members if membership plan was cancelled.
-Stop and Hold policy $10 administration fee (max. up to 10 months hold) with a 30 day advance notice.
-Paid Lessons and Events are non-refundable.
-If the Event or Group Lessons is cancelled due to rain, there will be no make up classes and all registration fees are non-refundable
Management has the right to suspend and/or terminate any membership for non-payment of dues, fees, or for behaviour detrimental to the enjoyment of the PickleBall Athletics Club members and staff for any reason deemed sufficient in the sole discretion of Management. See rules, regulations and code of conduct below.
Cancelling an Even you registered for
Simply Follow these steps:
- Login into you Profile on www.pbaclub.com
- Click on the Icon in the top right corner
- Click "View Profile"
- Choose "My event registrations"
- Choose an Event you want to unregister from
- Press "Cancel Registration"
- Confirm your cancellation
CODE OF CONDUCT
Every member of PickleBall Athletics Club pledges the following:
1. I will always remember that Pickleball is a game and I am playing to have FUN.
2. I will treat others with respect and constantly demonstrate good sportsmanship.
3. I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others
4. I will observe the rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
5. I will be a positive influence on members and others to encourage teamwork.
6. I will not flaunt my position or standing within the club.
7. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
8. I will not engage in any behaviour that would endanger the health, safety or well being of others.
9. I will not engage in the use of excessive profanity.
10. I will not criticize my partner or other members nor fault them for their mistakes.
11. I will dress in safe and appropriate attire including proper court or tennis shoes that are non-marking.
*Contact Us for any additional information.