Whether you are a snowbird or want to take a few months off, all PAC members have an option to put their membership on Hold. Once your membership is on Hold, all automatic recurring payments are paused until the return date selected by a member.
Requirements for Membership Hold:
- There is a one time $10 fee** (online invoice sent separately)
- Your membership will remain on Hold for a maximum of 10 months.
- If your Hold exceeds the 10 months period, your membership will automatically reactivate and your recurring payments will start.
- To request a Membership Stop and Hold, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your dates.
- Only a Membership Administrator can put your membership on Hold ***
** A Hold will only be activated once the hold fee is paid. If we don't receive your payment on time, your regular automatic recurring payments will be charged. No refunds will be issued!
*** Removing credit card information off your Account doesn't qualify as a Membership Hold. You might be at risk of Membership Suspension.
To find your Renewal Date:
- Login into your Account with your email and password (sent separately)
- Click View Profile
- Find Membership Details
- Check Renewal Date
If you wish to Cancel your membership, please send us an email at email@example.com to request your membership cancellation.
- Once your membership is suspended, all recurring payments will be stopped immediately.
- There are no refunds on occurred payments.
- To become a member again, you would be required to re-apply as a brand new member.
- Only a Membership Administrator can suspend your membership.